Thursday, May 8, 2008

This is it.

This is it.

The next time you will talk to me I will be in the country of my citizenship.

Jungle was awesome...but I have to have SOMETHING to tell you about later...

Last night we had our final farewell-banquette with all the families, teachers, church staff, etc. It was a blast, but I also got a bit teary-eyed (there are some WONDERFUL people here!).

WE have one more physiology class to attend, a little more shopping to do, time to spend with our families and then we'll be heading out of Cuenca on Sunday. Our flight leaves Quayaquil at around midnight Monday morning, and we'll arrive in Indy probably like noon or so. Then I'll be headin' up to Taylor for a few days!!!!!!!!!


FYI as well, I'm planning on coming home (to MN) next Friday...Soooo, I will just see you all soon!

Much love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lindsay!!!!

I CANT WAIT to see you!!!!

Miss you sooo much!

Peter