Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Things worth mentioning.

Hey all,
I would like to ask you all to be in prayer for one of the other Taylor students here. Out of respect for them, I will remain vague, but I know that prayer, in whatever form, is the best and only thing we can do.


Other things worth mentioning:
1) I had Chineese food last week. YUM!
2) It was Hilary's birthday this weekend. We had a surprise party for her. She reeeeeally LOVES The Lord of the Rings, so needless to say we had a LOTR themed party. We made swords and watched the movie, and we also had a great array of delicious party food. It was a ton of fun, except:
3) I was sick all weekend. It was just a cold. Ache-y body, clogged sinuses, and terrible cough. However, my host dad is a representative for a pharmaceutical company and has about every drug EVER on hand. So, I ended up consuming a few pills that I don’t know exactly know what they were.

4) I feel better now.

5) I have a lot of Spanish homework to finish now.

Caiu!

Lindsay

No comments: